Saturday, January 21, 2012

MGT300 punye asgment |YOOhoo GRAphy|

|YOOhoo GRAphy| is the name for reprezent me MD AMIRUL RAIS in photography world..i am juzt newbie in photography world.This name was create by me when i get a DSLR...YOOHOOOOOO..that is first word went i buy it..hihi..i use NIKON D3100 with kit lens 18-55mm and got basic equipment just like flash tripot and filter..i hope i can growth |YOOhoo GRAphy| name in malaysia and this world maybe...i make this blog because my asgment MGT300...i am newbie in photografer world and in this blog i will view my art and my pakej which i serve to U..ermm 
YOOhoo GRAphy  design by young and newbie photographer whom based from the bisness field.i start with hobby and step to step to snap in event just like wedding family day and other event.My photos tells everything. You name it, I shoot it. Like my work, trust me, hire me. I want to shoot you!
i am Focusing on photography.

Any questions about YOOhoo GRAphy services can be submitted via email at amirul.rais92@gmail.com, via telephone  0145144399 @ 0129281385(amirul rais) or via FB : http://www.facebook.com/amirul.rais   tq :)...



YOOhoo GRAphy watermark








No comments:

Post a Comment